We are looking for a Pharmaceutical Technologist licensed with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board who has at least one year of experience working in an outpatient community pharmacy based in Nakuru. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys interacting with patients and always puts the customer first.
Requirements for the Pharmaceutical Technologist Job
• MUST have at least one year experience in an outpatient community chemist setting
• Fluent in English & Swahili with exceptional communication skills
• Enrolled with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
• The successful candidate must be willing to avail his or her practice license.
• Must be flexible working am/pm shift.
• Diversity of culture and gender is encouraged.
• Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments; Maintains confidentiality.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Inspires respect and trust.
• Adaptability - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Monitors transition and evaluates results; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Delegation - Delegates work assignments; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
Send your CV , cover letter and scanned certificates to email@example.com