1. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project business prospects
• Develop territorial/Segment plans and account plans.
• Come up with activities to achieve target on a monthly basis-Active selling.
• Breakdown plans to daily activities that you will perform
• Check and amend the plan regularly.
2. Participate in company sales events.
3. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Make sales calls to new and existing clients.
• Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
• Develop and make presentations of company services to current and potential clients
• Present sales contracts.
4. Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
5. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
6. Establish and maintain potential client relationships.
9. Develop and maintain a customer database by tracking all customers and created prospect databases for developing new business.
• Communicate and record new product and service opportunities, special developments, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
10. Generate and qualify prospects/leads by recording persons or company that has expressed interest in the products. Follow up on leads to converting them into customers.
• Source and develop client referrals
• Maintain contact with customers and prospects using the phone, cell phone, Skype, Twitter, LinkedIn, email - personal and professional, mailing address, and physical office address
11. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
Very good package is offered on commission basis. (Free Training is provided by the Company).
• A certificate or Diploma in sales and marketing or business administration.
• A bachelor’s Degree will be an Added advantage.
• Experience in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Attained minimum C- plus in K.C.S.E.
• Ability to work and Achieve set targets under pressure with Minimal supervision
• Proficiency in computer applications especially PowerPoint, word and Excel.
• Ready and willing to Learn-Faster.
Send your application latest 20th February 2018 to email@example.com